Staying ahead of schedule and implementing a proactive approach is always related to success and those who adopts it. Same can be said about bride on her wedding day. Hoping for the best and preparing for the worst seems like just ideal. Anything can happen on the wedding day. The list of catastrophes may include the likes of windy day, rain, high temperature, etc. In order to cater for these, preparing an emergency bag is equally important.
The emergency should contain everything related to disrupted make-up due to rain or hot weather. The hair style can go all wrong on a strong windy day so holding them together becomes imperative. However on more general basis, an emergency bag must haves are highlighted here:
– Bandages are important for if your gown gets stuck underneath your feet and somehow you fall over, they shall be of use to cover up small bruises and act as an antiseptic.
– A pair of extra earrings may be of great use, if in case, your earring gets lost somehow.
– Hair pins and pony tails will help you get hold of your hairs if they lose their structure due to wind or it may be because of prank played by any of your friends.
– Safety pins are a good keep as the emergency bag item since you do need them quite often to get hold of certain accessories and ensure their place of attachment.
– Spot remover will help you remove any stains that you might get on your dress during the meals. It may also be because of some joke implemented by any of your relative or friend. Another reason can also be meeting with those guests whom you did not meet before.
– Tissues are a must. They are of course present around you at every table or may even be on the table by your side, but having them in your bag will give certain kind of assurance and satisfaction. It might also be the case of wet tissues that are generally not made available by the caterers or props manager.
– Certain other items may include pain reliever, water bottle, matches, scotch tape, hand towels, mini sewing kit, eye drops, tooth picks, salts of any type, hair brush, hair spray, small mirror, shoe pads; eye glasses repair kit in case you wear the eye glasses.
The maid of honor, in addition to the emergency bag of the bride, should get hold of certain things as well. They are as listed here:-
– Mint gums
– Bride’s cellular phone
All these things are necessary and must be readily available to the bride in case of emergency. Even though the wedding planning has been extensively comprehensive, still catering for the unforeseen is important and preparing for the worst shall help you survive any nightmarish event on your wedding day.